Well Pad Construction
Average size well pad, 400 feet x 350 feet =
15,000 square yards, could require 400 plus
loads of stone.
To build that same pad by chemically stabilizing the soils
would require approximately 20 loads of product depending
on the strength requirements.
The need for an appropriate riding surface will be required.
- Reduce the damage to adjacent roadways by
reducing the number of trucks required to construct
- Reduce some of the need for imported aggregates
- Utilize existing soils on site to reduce excavating
- Design your pad to the desired strength
- Expedite your construction schedules
- Eliminate costly fuel consumption for trucking